Sunday, April 17, 2011

One Last Hurrah!

Well, folks. It is finally here. The end of the semester is just at the end of this blog posting. Over the last four months I have learned a lot. This class has not only helped me to become a better writer, but it has helped me be a better student of grammar. This past week on web pages has made me look at the website I view more in-depth. For the the web page assignment I chose to analyze ESPN.com. This website does an immaculate job at perfecting modular design and following layout formats as described in our readings. The stories on their pages, however, do not follow the best web designs. The titles do not touch the stories and the images are in weak places. I can't help but think that some news websites alter their story layouts so they do not look completely like news stories.Although I won't be designing web pages, I can still learn to appreciate the different layouts in the news I read.

Here is a funny grammar fail that I found. Hard to be scared of a guy who has this abomination for a tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment