Monday, February 21, 2011

Brought to you by Battlestar Galactica & Justin Bieber

I loved this appendix! Homonyms and homophones are the best! I copied some sentences from this week's assignment for my little brother because he was working on the same things. He learned a lot, too! This appendix confirmed that I am definitely keeping this book to use for lesson plans in the future. I liked learning new homonyms and homophones and confirming to my little brother that spell checking will not save him "the hassle of re-reading [his] work".

Monday was Valentine's Day, and one would think that if you loved someone, you'd know how to write well, especially when writing in window paint all over his or her car. I lost the picture, but a girl had written "I love you! I'm the luckyest. . . Your the best! Your my world!" all over a co-worker's car. Seeing this made a long day much better (as mean as that sounds).

No comments:

Post a Comment